Anyone in EMS, fire, or police?

Options
lindseygifford
lindseygifford Posts: 5 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
Looking to build a support group for everyone involved in public service (EMS, fire, police, etc.) looking to improve their fitness! Comment below with a little bit about yourself and your goals.

I'm Lindsey, an Advanced EMT (trauma junkie) with a fire dept, working on becoming a medic and police officer. I live in southern utah and have a passion for cooking, hiking, and dogs.
Height: 5'7"
SW: 210 lbs
CW: 160 lbs
GW: 130 lbs

********add me as a friend***********

Replies

• Bluwaves1
    Bluwaves1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    BOP!
    I have about 32 months left, but who's counting?

I was at about 240 pounds 2 years ago. stopped going to the gym, then eventually lost 'some' of my healthy eating habits. Now I am in the 'biggest loser program at work and am looking to go from 288 to 230. One week in 'again' I have a trip booked to Cancun in 3 weeks and another one I'm not sure where in the beginning of April. So I have god motivation.
  • charlenelynch
    charlenelynch Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Howdy, I'm a mother of two who recently passed her Police Physical Assessment Test - fitness is damn important if you wanna make a good first impression.
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am not personally but my younger brother is an EMR and fire fighter in training in northern Canada. Just wanted to say I have a lot of respect for the work you guys do. Not sure if you hear it enough but thank you.