It's Never Too Late!

Options
Hello everyone! I have been on MFP since 2013. I started off July of 2013 at around 185 lbs and got down to 165 lbs in 2014. I fell off when I moved back into taking college courses full time and I was worried about other things besides my health. Although I gained a LOT of weight, I still would come back to doing some cardio at the gym or at home. My endurance used to be so good when I worked out every day or even 3 times a week. The good news is I am now actively in the gym three times a week doing cardio + weight training on all Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. In the past 3 months, I bought pre-workout and protein powder for the first time, I also joined a real gym for the first time. I was motivated back in 2013, but never as serious as I am now to lose weight. I hope this post motivates YOU to never give up! Feel free to add me so we can go on this fight together.

P.S. In only 3 days I have lost 2.2 pounds from eating healthier and keeping my butt in the gym!

Replies

• zandrathesweetheart
    zandrathesweetheart Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have been on MFP since 2013. I started off July of 2013 at around 185 lbs and got down to 165 lbs in 2014. I fell off when I moved back into taking college courses full time and I was worried about other things besides my health. Although I gained a LOT of weight, I still would come back to doing some cardio at the gym or at home. My endurance used to be so good when I worked out every day or even 3 times a week. The good news is I am now actively in the gym three times a week doing cardio + weight training on all Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. In the past 3 months, I bought pre-workout and protein powder for the first time, I also joined a real gym for the first time. I was motivated back in 2013, but never as serious as I am now to lose weight. I hope this post motivates YOU to never give up! Feel free to add me so we can go on this fight together.

P.S. In only 3 days I have lost 2.2 pounds from eating healthier and keeping my butt in the gym!

Also, I have now started making healthier eating decisions for the past 3 days that's why I am now losing weight again!