What do you look for in a person? (dating, etc)

Options

Replies

• Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options

JeffreyMG wrote: »
    myssjaxson wrote: »
    Agreed with all of you guys :)

For me the most important things are things that stick. (Looks fade, souls don't) so:
    -Cares about his health
    -Is focused on the future but doesn't live in the thought of it (living in the moment when its appropriate)
    -Can make me laugh like a hyena, cry like a baby and smile like Ted Bundy during a psychotic break.
    -Doesn't expect me to stay at home, cook, clean and "tend to the children" then rub his feet when he gets home. We can take turns giving foot rubs after the kids are asleep. lol.
    -Loves animals and understands I will never abandon mine. Anyone who loved me wouldn't make me choose, expecting me to choose between him and my best friend is an immediate invitation to the hell away from me.
    -Isn't snobby. I hate people who only talk to those who fit their criteria. You don't have to be best friends with everyone, you don't have to like everyone, but you have to treat every human being with an equal amount of kindness, every soul matters.
    -Is happy. I can't be around people who are incapable of looking on the bright side. I have trouble with that and I need someone who can show me the sun when all I see are the clouds.

i find all of this hard to find in women sometimes, me myself i guess im looking for someone who can be as emotionally attached as i will be, im just an Aquarius like that + all of the above what you listed.

I agree with being emotionally attached, also an Aquarius
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Intelligent
    Funny
    Stubborn <--although that tends to bite me in the *** in the end
  • PaulHalicki
    PaulHalicki Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Must smell good.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    JeffreyMG wrote: »
    myssjaxson wrote: »
    Agreed with all of you guys :)

For me the most important things are things that stick. (Looks fade, souls don't) so:
    -Cares about his health
    -Is focused on the future but doesn't live in the thought of it (living in the moment when its appropriate)
    -Can make me laugh like a hyena, cry like a baby and smile like Ted Bundy during a psychotic break.
    -Doesn't expect me to stay at home, cook, clean and "tend to the children" then rub his feet when he gets home. We can take turns giving foot rubs after the kids are asleep. lol.
    -Loves animals and understands I will never abandon mine. Anyone who loved me wouldn't make me choose, expecting me to choose between him and my best friend is an immediate invitation to the hell away from me.
    -Isn't snobby. I hate people who only talk to those who fit their criteria. You don't have to be best friends with everyone, you don't have to like everyone, but you have to treat every human being with an equal amount of kindness, every soul matters.
    -Is happy. I can't be around people who are incapable of looking on the bright side. I have trouble with that and I need someone who can show me the sun when all I see are the clouds.

i find all of this hard to find in women sometimes, me myself i guess im looking for someone who can be as emotionally attached as i will be, im just an Aquarius like that + all of the above what you listed.

I agree with being emotionally attached, also an Aquarius

its like they are forcing Aquarius to date themselves
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    has to love dogs !
    (I have 3)
  • Lucknawi
    Lucknawi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Most important to me:
    Honesty
    Integrity
    Understanding
    A good sense of Humor

Otherwise they'd just have to be OK with me having a daughter and understand that she is very important to me, that they would need to have some sort of Career or be working towards one and wouldn't be opposed to playing video games or board games with me once in a while.

Haha... I feel like I sound hard to please...
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Lucknawi wrote: »
    Most important to me:
    Honesty
    Integrity
    Understanding
    A good sense of Humor

Otherwise they'd just have to be OK with me having a daughter and understand that she is very important to me, that they would need to have some sort of Career or be working towards one and wouldn't be opposed to playing video games or board games with me once in a while.

Haha... I feel like I sound hard to please...

pretty much what everyone should have haha.
  • MelissaJane90xo
    MelissaJane90xo Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good moral compass (honesty, loyalty etc)
    Good to his family and friends
    Sense of adventure
    Sense of humour
    Somebody I can call my best friend and partner in crime!

I'm adding nice smile and smells good to the list :grin:
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    Money.

Girl, green looks good on you.
  • mfermo
    mfermo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    sense of humor
  • Raw_Forever
    Raw_Forever Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Crazy Sexy Cool
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Willing to help me with challenges related to my disability-VITAL
    Should share my belief system/faith
    Supportive/good listener
    Takes care of his (or her, if we're talking about friends) body (eats right, no smoke, drinking or drugs, exercises whenever possible but not necessarily a gym rat), mind and soul
    Has a pure and kind heart
    Ideally likes kids (Mr. Right) and pets
    Good sense of humor
    Technically, I'm not looking for him yet, but these are the qualities that I hope to see.
  • Tailgater75
    Tailgater75 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    1 must be BORN female.
    2 sense of humor.
    3 must like football
    4 enjoy socializing
    5 freaky in da bed!
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Not looking but if I was I go for someone who isnt afraid to give me compliments and hold my hand in front of their mates,make me laugh,cuddle me when I'm sad,sing and dance in the car, squeeze my bum from time to time and likes doing naughty things also hahaha!!
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    I will do all and then some @Shrinkingkelly
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    usmc01462 wrote: »
    I will do all and then some @Shrinkingkelly

;)
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Funny
    Nice to people (respectful of everyone, not judgy)
    Funny
    Not too into himself/cocky/superficial
    Funny

Exactly this as @jenmar22 wrote and adding adventures
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    firm butt, meaty legs.
    looks mouthwatering in some leggings and equestrian boots.
    isn't loud.

edit: aww man. reading some of these answers make me feel like I have a lot of growing up to do. :(
  • michellemundi
    michellemundi Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    A woman who can be passionate and affectionate. Who will hold my hand in public and be ok with letting me kiss her in the middle of a crowded street. Show compassion in a time when I am at my lowest and hold me when I break down. Supports me in my choices. A woman who dresses with class, but looks at me like I'm the only one in the room no matter how many heads turn. A woman who is adventurous and naughty behind closed doors. A hopeless romantic who believes in true love. An open minded woman who is open to different ideas other than her own. A competitive nature, with a love for the thrill of adventure. Focused in her dreams and follows them. A willingness to listen to other's perspectives and a soft heart with patience to talk and find compromise. A woman who loves my goofiness and sense of humor and doesn't get embarrassed or judged when I am silly in public. All of these things make a relationship work in my opinion. But these same attributes are what I have found I can display with a woman who does the same for me. I love who I have become and I've never thought I could have deserved or found this type of love.

U sound to good to be true..
  • michellemundi
    michellemundi Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    firm butt, meaty legs.
    looks mouthwatering in some leggings and equestrian boots.
    isn't loud.

edit: aww man. reading some of these answers make me feel like I have a lot of growing up to do. :(

Yup lol