Options
2»

Replies

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    robertw486 wrote: »
    Nothing at all wrong with it, and lots of ways to get the extra protein. I like bars for when I need to up my protein and could eat a snack myself. But if you also use powders it's easy to add them in when you want.

I think @arditarose has it all figured out for ways to add it too munchies. Poo-pooed ice cream with the right stuff on top is still better than no ice cream! And right now that has me thinking some of the bars heated up with some ice cream might be similar to a brownie sundae type treat.

I might have to make an ice cream run. I have a load of calories left to eat today!

Yeah, the frozen thing I eat is 100 calories for the pint, then I put the protein powder and powdered peanut butter and yes-gasp-Walden Farms chocolate sauce on it, and I have a crazy chocolate sludge with protein for 200 calories.

I'm guessing I know the ice cream! :)

But I'm glad I read this on a day I still have a lot to eat. I've got almost 2300 calories to down before I go to sleep. Dinner isn't calorie crazy. Munchie run is almost certain!
  • kvansteen
    kvansteen Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You have very expensive urine. Excess protein is excreted in the urine and difficult for your body to breakdown, not to mention it can lead to kidney stones. But I'm just a nursing student; I would ask your doctor.