My story w pics. *sensitive material in story*

Options
124»

Replies

• meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    wow this story brough tears to my eyes because it reminded me so much of myself ! You look great !
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your difficult pregnancy and that you lost your baby. I had a miscarriage in 2009 and it was the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. It was hard for me to grieve and let go because society doesn't think it's a "real" baby unless it's been born. I can only imagine how much more complicated your situation made your grieving process. I am so glad to read that you are at peace now. Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • boboff
    boboff Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great Story, Great Result, I hope you are happy and that you take up the advice on getting checked out for underlying conditions.

It is also very refreshing that people who have opinions on this subject which are not the same as ours, have kept out of it. Excellent.
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I respect you for making the hard decisions you had to make.....and yes, not everyone will understand but you had to do what was best for you...
  • tamargoh
    tamargoh Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. While I didn't read all the replies, the ones I read were positive and encouraging, and I was glad to see that. Everyone has a story, but to have gone through all you have and to be where you are now, I hope that other women gain strength and motivation from your story. I know I did. You are beautiful! Stay strong and healthy!
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I'm so damn proud of myself, I've worked so hard. Through all the crap I've been through in my life, the deep depression I went through for many years, now I can finally say I hold my head high and I am the only person in my way.

and this is all that matters. not what other people say, not what other people think, just this.
  • Turntheswitchon
    Options
    Wow! You are a great woman! I wish you (and your boyfriend) all the best ;)
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes. I completely understand your decision. This is why I am pro-choice because its not a easy choice but sometimes a necessary choice based on circumstances. You are an incredibly strong woman and your dedication is paying off. Congrats on your success so far. As for your family.... *kitten* them. It's easy to judge from the seats looking into a life, not so easy to be the one experiencing it. What happened to unconditional love? What happened to compassion and understanding?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!