What milestones have you reached recently?

Options
2»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    So far this month, I've walked 41 miles and climbed 179 floors.

I am within spitting distance of ONEderland.

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I threw out my fat knickers today, so satisfying! (If a bit expensive having to replace them).

My biggest milestone though has been discovering how much I actually enjoy working out and pushing my physical limits. And seeing how much easier improvement comes the lighter I get.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I threw out my fat knickers today, so satisfying! (If a bit expensive having to replace them).

My biggest milestone though has been discovering how much I actually enjoy working out and pushing my physical limits. And seeing how much easier improvement comes the lighter I get.

Nice! I slowly replaced most of mine too. Sometimes I'll throw a pair on and it feels like I'm wearing a pair of shorts under my pants. Never realized how big my underwear were lol
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Nice! I slowly replaced most of mine too. Sometimes I'll throw a pair on and it feels like I'm wearing a pair of shorts under my pants. Never realized how big my underwear were lol

I might keep one pair of each size as I size down just for funsies and to remind myself how big I got! I consider current underwear the "mid way" undies. I'll have to pinch myself buying any smaller!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    A fitness classmate told me this morning that I have a "very athletic body." I laughed because it sounded so unusual for "me". Then I thanked her and explained that I'd never been told that in my life and certainly didn't see myself that way. After all, I'm still in the "overweight" category. But I'll have to think about reevaluating what I look like!
  • level3tjg
    level3tjg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    30 lbs! woohoo
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    I did 3 sets of 10 with 560 pounds on the leg press this week...... and 3 sets of 10 with155 pounds on the seated calf raise. Stronger now at 57 than 15 years ago.
  • ALG775
    ALG775 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Amazing milestones everyone! Congrats! I love that they include pounds lost, clothes fitting, fitness goals reached, and habits starting to be established.

I've lost 10% of my body weight.
    Fit into some smaller clothes
    Logged over 100 days in a row
    And am playing soccer tomorrow and am hoping to have more endurance!
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Not really a milestone, but I had been 196.2 lbs since Nov. 12th :'( I have finally started moving down again.... this morning I was 194!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. :)

I lost about 40lbs from ~190 to 150, and went from a 14/16 to a size 8. I am only a few pounds heavier than I was in university - 20+years ago.

I feel great. :)
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    ~Made it through my first holiday season in 30 decades without gaining. I lost.

~Got my "145lbs lost" badge last week. Only 40lbs more to go! Getting that badge prompted @kc4nus to take me shopping. Hubby does not go shopping.

~My blood work is 100% within the normal range for the first time in 40 years. My T2D remains in remission and my cholesterol is perfect.

~My dermatologist didn't recognize me. He literally looked at me in the face and said, "Sorry, wrong room." He came back a minute later open-mouthed.

~Did two HIIT rounds this week. This time last year, I weighed 290 and couldn't walk 200ft without almost passing out.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    ki4eld wrote: »
    ~Made it through my first holiday season in 30 decades without gaining. I lost.

~Got my "145lbs lost" badge last week. Only 40lbs more to go! Getting that badge prompted @kc4nus to take me shopping. Hubby does not go shopping.

~My blood work is 100% within the normal range for the first time in 40 years. My T2D remains in remission and my cholesterol is perfect.

~My dermatologist didn't recognize me. He literally looked at me in the face and said, "Sorry, wrong room." He came back a minute later open-mouthed.

~Did two HIIT rounds this week. This time last year, I weighed 290 and couldn't walk 200ft without almost passing out.

AWESOME!!
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone!

I'm finally under 145 lbs!
    I'm a size 4!
    I can walk on the treadmill at 4 mph at 8 % incline without holding on to anything or passing out!
  • JennifrClaire
    JennifrClaire Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Tonight I wore UK size 12 jeans.
    A month ago I was excited to wear a US size 12. Its little things like this that keep me on track.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I forced myself to step on the scale after several weeks of not so great eating (plus the holidays), plus not feeling well so I wasn't logging many running miles... Relieved to see I'm only up a few pounds.

Resolving myself to get back on track. I would love to see 110 pounds on the scale before the end of the year.