Addicted to latte

Options
hello, i absolutely love drinking lattes. I have one most days at work from the vending machine. I deduct the calories from my daily intake so Ime guessing it's ok to have one every day!

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    As long as they fit into your calories and you're hitting your other nutrition goals and you feel okay drinking them, yes they're totally fine to include in your day!
  • tobykeohane
    tobykeohane Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    As long as they fit into your calories and you're hitting your other nutrition goals and you feel okay drinking them, yes they're totally fine to include in your day!

Fab you've made my day lol
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options

This
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Yep, have that latte :)

I usually consider things like cost & taste when choosing stuff, too - if you're spending money and/or calories on something, it better be yummy!!

I like flavored drinks in general, and mostly stick to coffee with a little half & half and creamer these days. But a peppermint mocha from Starbucks is a treat once a week or so, and I'll have hot chocolate and milk with meals too.

All about balance and staying in your calories. Treats keep most of us sane :)

~Lyssa
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cups of coffee every day with sugar and half and half. These are not calories I'm willing to give up. I just work them into my goal for the day and don't worry about it. I measure the cream and the sugar and it is 143 calories total.