Turkey and egg scramble

-4 oz lean turkey breast
-1 while jumbo egg
-2 jumbo egg whites

Replies

• MamaMc3
    MamaMc3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I usually eat light yogurt and a piece of fruit. I don't like breakfast as much, and I would rather use calories for lunch or dinner.
  • ambition0967
    ambition0967 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. What kind of yogurt do you eat? Just started experimenting with plain Greek yogurt as a snack item.
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Banana and oatmeal, and coffee of course.
  • ambition0967
    ambition0967 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    uidb5259 wrote: »
    Banana and oatmeal, and coffee of course.

Great option. I love oatmeal but low carbing so haven't had any
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Depends oatmeal, oatmeal and fruit, fruit, yogurt (Greek), or just coffee. I often don't have time for breakfast (need at least an hour consciousness or I feel sick). On not early shift work days I often don't eat till noon no matter what time I am up and then it's a veggie egg (2 whole medium) scramble with cheese or fish or meat.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Combat Crunch and coffee with cream and sugar. It used to be a Quest bar before they changed their formula.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a breakfast eater. I have 2 cups of coffee with cream and sugar and usually have a Fiber One coffee cake square. That's what I had for breakfast before I started logging and I haven't really changed. I've been thinking about switching to a boiled egg instead because I'm having trouble with reaching my protein goal.
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Either oatmeal with greek yogurt mixed in, and some sort of berries if I have any, or eggs in all their beautiful forms.
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast but I do have a couple cups of green tea. Around 2-3 pm I have:

small to medium baked potato
    topped w/yogurt or sour cream and salsa
    then topped with 2 over easy eggs

sometimes I add other toppings such as chicken or beans. Super yummy and filling. Usually around 400 calories.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    3 egg whites and 1 whole egg scrambled with 2 chicken breakfast sausages with coffee with skim milk and equal. That keeps me full through my workout and 4 hours past b
  • MamaMc3
    Options
    Hi. What kind of yogurt do you eat? Just started experimenting with plain Greek yogurt as a snack item.

I do Yoplait light. I wish I liked Greek yogurt, but I have tried several kinds and it tastes gross to me! :(
  • MamaMc3
    Options
    Oh, another breakfast I like occassionally is eggs scrambled in a bit of oil with peppers, onions, mushrooms, and garlic. Yummy and super filling!
  • chrisppy1
    chrisppy1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Egg on a tortilla with salsa
  • sunisabel21
    sunisabel21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Eggy oatmeal! This is great since I can't taste the egg :)
    Half a banana
    A whole egg
    1/4 cup of oats
    A teaspoon of chia seeds
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    1-2 eggs, tblsp of cream cheese, tblsp of sour cream, tsp of butter, s&p to taste- mix, nuke for 50 sec, mix, nuke for 50 sec, mix and eat (I like my scrambled eggs quite wet, cook a bit more if you like it dry).
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Mostly have either overnight oats with a little dried fruit or porridge with a little molasses sugar, both made with soya milk. This keeps me full till lunch without need for a mid-morning snack.
  • FemmeFireRL
    FemmeFireRL Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    baked tomato/spinach egg cups. only 160 calories for 3!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    2 crispbread with cheese/meat/fish spread, milk, fruit, vegetable.
  • jlisah
    jlisah Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    1/2 c. prepared steel cut oats - cinnamon, maybe a tsp or 2 of PB2 powder, or raisins or diced fruit AND
    1/2 c. 0% plain Greek yogurt, either with fruit or 1 Tbsp. jam
    Coffee
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I switch it up but usually have eggs in there somewhere. Sometimes it's leftovers from dinner. I had pizza yesterday lol. Had to keep the rest of the day smart, low calorie items.

My favorite is tostadas with refried beans, soy chorizo, eggs, full fat plain yogurt, lettuce or onion and peppers and hot sauce. Quantity of total meal depends on how many calories I want to use. It can easily get up to 700 calories but that is a huge amount of food that keeps me full many hours and has great macros.

I do well with a large breakfast then small lunch, several small snacks and a large dinner.