NEED FRIENDS :) :(

Options
im looking for some encouraging ppl on here to keep me motivated dont have much support other than my sister and she is in NC and im in ATL,GA

Replies

• RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    Hey! You've come to the right place if you want support, MFP is brilliant for it!

Feel free to add me if you want :-)
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Added :) Hi!
  • Roger_Vaughn
    Roger_Vaughn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...

Start out by telling us your goals. What are you wanting to accomplish and when?
  • gonebesexysoon2
    Options
    THANKS I SURE WILL ADD U THANK YOU :smooched:
  • gonebesexysoon2
    Options
    I REALLY DONT HAVE A DATE IM FOCUSED ON LOOSING BY I JUST REALLY NEED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN . IM 5'2 WEIGHT 155 SO FAR I HAVE LOST ABOUT 3 POUNDS REALLY DOESNT SEEM LIKE IT THOUGH LOL... IVE BEEN DOING THE 1200 CALORIE THING AND WALKING I JUST NEED MORE ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING TO LOOSE MORE
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    friend request added! everyone on here is so so helpful!!!! I love it
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! This is a great place for support and motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • OGJake12
    OGJake12 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I need friends also, a lot of mine seem to be dropping off. Feel free to add me, and that goes for anyone.
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I always love to find other Georgians on here. I'm down here in a tiny town just below Augusta. Feel free to add me.
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    feel free to add ... i have about 30 lbs more to lose, i love my elliptical and just starting heavy lifting... lol i am also a neighbor next door near birmingham al ;-)
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

what is your goal weight? What has caused you to gain?

Are you feeling ok at 1200 and is it something you feel you can maintain long term?
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Motivated, and live in GA so I know your feels.
    I give lots of motivation, so feel free.
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • incognita_m
    incognita_m Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    EAT EAT EAT... just make it healthy...When I hit the gym... I do 45-90mns of cardio depending on how I feel. This consists, of either a treadmill interval (sprints) 60mins or inclined walk to run 20mins in addition to a 10mins warm up at (6mph), a cardio circuit (bike, tread, elliptical), or a bike interval, or eliiptical interval, and lastly, I add ten minutes of the rower machine... it burns.. In addtion to the whole cardio thing I am doing 4 sets of abs (4 exercise, 50 reps per set) and arms and legs as well.. For my arms it's basic, push-ups, weighted military press, wide-arm flies, standing rower, tricep curls, etc (but, not in that order). For legs: squats weighted or using a ball against the wall to go lower, Power jacks/ plie squats, deadlifts using hands weights... I always do a 10min warm up on the elliptical regardless of the cardio machine (s) I plan on working out on... Just start out slow and work your way up.... fitnessmagazine.com has some really gone workout plans for starters...
  • jennieren76
    jennieren76 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    please add me i need fwiends ;-D im sad i have none lol
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    you and anyone on this thread can add me. Not the most active person, but I'm always on the lookout for friends asking questions/in need of advice etc... ;)
  • animelose2012
    Options
    iam from georgia but iam in the east. add me
  • jennared77
    Options
    I added you! :)