sticking to it

Options
I have a problem sticking with my goal i know i need to loose the weight but its hard for me to force myself to eat since im used to eating once a day help

Replies

• vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Im slightly confused by this question. Are you having a hard time meeting the minimum calorie goal MFP sets for you?

I'm assuming you are getting your calories from somewhere if you are attempting to lose weight in the first place.

Aside from this one meal, what is your fluid intake like? Are you drinking high calorie drinks?

If you are finding that you are not losing weight, even with that one meal a day, your intake is still at or higher than maintenance. Meaning that you are eating more than you think. Food scales are your best friend in weightloss journeys.

• keesha290
    keesha290 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes i dont meet my calorie intake ill drink coffee for breakfast and maybe crackers drinks atleast one soda a day and lots of sweet tea not enough water ill eat lunch and thats it
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    keesha290 wrote: »
    Yes i dont meet my calorie intake ill drink coffee for breakfast and maybe crackers drinks atleast one soda a day and lots of sweet tea not enough water ill eat lunch and thats it

I'm assuming your sweet tea has calories. Drink calories can add up quickly.

What does your weekly weightloss look like? Are you losing more than 2lb per week?

If you're experiencing quick losses, find more calorie dense food. My go to is almonds on days I'm not hungry. You want to ensure than you are getting proper nutrition in your deficit, especially protein, or you will begin losing lean muscle which can make a person look skinny fat.
  • keesha290
    keesha290 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks alot will definitely try