Bra advice?

Options
13»

Replies

• ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, I really didn't expect this much help! I have so many tabs open comparing everything.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I don't understand wearing two bras. Like a size smaller under your normal size? Wouldn't just wearing one a size smaller do the same thing? It just sounds really uncomfortable, but I'm clearly missing something.

I wear my regular every day bra, then one size smaller sports bra *over* that one. It gives me extra support that just one won't give me. I've tried it all and this seems to work best for me.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I bought mine at Aeropostale when on sale the xl with the stretchy stuff with the pads there is very little movement and they stopped hurting. Obviously you have gone down in size and may need new bras to accommodate and give proper support. Look for high impact too.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Enell.

Nothing else will do. They specialize in comfortable support for larger chested ladies. Their sizing also runs a bit different so you need to measure and follow the size chart.
  • WendelinTheWeird
    WendelinTheWeird Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok, I looked at all the brands suggested. Enell and Shock Absorber look amazing, but holy cow, that is NOT in the budget. Sadness. I found a La Isla, Champion, and Glamorise on amazon, so hopefully one (or more) of those will work out for me. Thank you so much for all of your advice, ladies!