This "Lifestyle Change" is Driving Me Nuts!

Options
Check out my diary and tell me what I need to change...So, I'm 193lbs, 5'5", (I know just how scary that sounds, but I was 200lbs almost 2 months ago). I make sure to exercise about 6 days a week, cardio and strength training, both of various sorts, and I try to stay in my calorie count, etc., etc.
Friends and loved ones have noticed a change in my appearance, saying that I look like I've slimmed down and that I look pretty good. I see it too, until I get on the scale every week and it says I weigh the same, and I check my measurements and they haven't budged. IDK what I'm doing wrong or what I need to change. Today, I have just changed my plans and have been set up by MFP for a 1200/calorie per day intake, and I will continue exercising 6 days a week at least 1 hour daily. In the meantime, can anyone tell me if there are any other ways to measure progress? How can you determine how much is fat on the body versus how much is muscle? Also, my goal is to reach 150lbs...I know MFP recommends 1200/cals daily, but that seems soooo low and I really just don't look forward to that at all!

I just need motivation to keep going and answers, quick!
Please and thanks!

P.S. My profile pic was taken a week ago on Saturday...that's me at 193lbs, so it explains why going below 150lbs freaks me out a bit, lol!