Feeling guilty

Feeling guilty because I just ate some Chinese food and it went over my calorie limit. Ugh! Whyyy did I give in to the temptation???! Lol

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Log it and move on! Tomorrow is a new day.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited January 2016
    I give myself 3 days to undo the damage. I carry my calories over. Ex: I go over 300 calories on a Friday. I will spend the next 3 days trying to 100 calorie deficit (or more) each day.
    Did you know you can do a negative number on quick add (ex: quick add -100).
  • nlmessen2
    nlmessen2 Posts: 9 Member
    Nah! Don't be too hard on yourself. It's okay!
  • candacebattle2012
    candacebattle2012 Posts: 61 Member
    Thanks ladies! I'm over it now lol. Tommorow I will start fresh!
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    I give myself 3 days to undo the damage. I carry my calories over. Ex: I go over 300 calories on a Friday. I will spend the next 3 days trying to 100 calorie deficit (or more) each day.
    Did you know you can do a negative number on quick add (ex: quick add -100).

I do the same thing! Sometimes I just don't stop and end up eating the whole pint of ice cream, so I log 1 serving and log the other 3 over the next 3 days. It all evens out. Or, take a long walk, or a couple of long walks over the next few days to equal the calories you overate, but don't eat them back. Same thing.

OR, like suggested, don't sweat it and move on. In the long run, it's okay to slip up now and then. :smile: