Hello!

Options
Good evening, my name is Jeffrey or Jeff whatever is easier for you Lol.
Im 26 years old; birthday in a month whoopeee, taking school very slowly but i will be finishing my degree in civil engineering soon i hope so. Anyways i joined MFP because a couple of my friends said it would help me track my stats. I started 2015 at 280ish and im down to 210, at 5'11. Im shooting for another 25. I do a 5k everyday before bed/ with 80 push ups and dumbbell exercises I have horrible eating habbits as in i eat 1 time or 2 times a day the most 1.5k calories(including the pre and post workout shake). When the weather gets warmer I play Soccer, which is where i get most of my workout done during the spring/summer/fall.
Im on here looking for friends and motivation and anything inbetween, I do not have much support other than my close friends. So i appreciate my friendships.
I could be or not be a boring person lol just ask me anything and well chat!
I used to play a lot of video games as of right now i can only do one but if you play League of Legends lets Queue up :)

And if you know of any real good books to read let me know i love to read!

So once again Hello :)!

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Jeff...You are more than welcome to add me ...Congrats on your weightloss so far :)