Trying to lose 20, wish me luck!!!

Options
Hi All, this is my first time really using the app. Feeling really good about it and motivated. This is my first weekend and it's been tough but tomorrow I'm getting back on track!

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome ..... Wishing you much success :)
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    LninYoDA1htownG Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Try and drink at least a half of gallon of water tomorrow
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    No luck needed, you got this man!!
  • schuey55
    schuey55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's what I like to hear, I am gonna do this!! During the week was easy but I can see the weekends are tough. Gonna have to find a way to deal with that...
  • karijo210
    karijo210 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    schuey55 wrote: »
    That's what I like to hear, I am gonna do this!! During the week was easy but I can see the weekends are tough. Gonna have to find a way to deal with that...

Work weeks are always a breeze for me too, the weekends are killer. I try to meal prep for weekends too and treat it just like a workday. And I usually treat myself to one thing "bad" every other weekend. Meaning one meal only though. Lol
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    LninYoDA1htownG Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Weekends are hard mostly Sundays I find that a little training on off days help me stick to my goal some push ups or yoga
  • shazconboy
    shazconboy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • schuey55
    Options
    Yeah, I don't work out much during the week but can keep the calories down easy. I'm thinking if I add a good workout Sat and Sun I can make up for the added calories I know I'll have
  • schuey55
    Options
    Food prep is tough on the weekends with the go-go but a good idea, it's standard for me during the week but never tried on the weekends