Shaun T followers??

Options
I've had amazing results with shaun t program T25..I'm starting to do insanity max now and I'm confused on what I should be doing because I also want to do p90x since it seems insanity max is more cardio and I am trying to get into strength training..not sure if I should combine the two on the same day or separately? also if I'm doing insanity max should I still be doing the treadmill I'd like to keep up my runs but with my work schedule its hard to fit all these into my life.

Replies

• Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    If you are able to do both on the same day... wow! But I don't think it would be reasonable, considering just how taxing both workouts are. I've done Insanity Max and I absolutely loved it. I've looked into p90x but I never got into it. Still if you've decided to do a hybrid - search for one, I think on the official beachbody site there were hybrid programs between those.
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Consider doing a hybrid if you never tried both workouts. I have done both workouts and they're fantastic.
  • jloring90
    jloring90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You will be surprised at what "weight" training you can achieve with body weight. Thought if you can fit all in on one day. More power to you. If you can't maybe try adding in dumbbell weights whenever you are watching TV or wear packs while doing things around the house. Same goes for running.