embrace the grind

Options
None of that Saturday pizza n nacho crap embrace the grind love being in control

Replies

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    It's empowering isn't it!! I didn't do so well today, but tomorrow I shall be Soup Queen and make a pot of bean soup. Then I portion it out and have meals for a couple of days. Add stuff to each batch rice, or potatoes, or zucchini. We got this!
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    LninYoDA1htownG Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Make sure u drink your water so u can stay full thru meals
  • Annr
    Options
    I am in Oregon so I just have to walk outside... hahaha
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    Options
    Lol
  • Annr
    Options
    no but really I try to drink 80 oz worth of either water with crystal light lemonade packets in it, or brewed Moroccan mint iced tea, or peppermint tea. During the winter, with the weather rainy I can't seem to just drink plain ol water....
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    Options
    Nuthin wrong with flavor water also tea is a great weight loss supplement high in antioxidants green tea is used in fatburners add me as a friend and we will motivate each other into becoming the strongest version of ourselves as of now your goal is to lose 3 pounds by friday
  • Annr
    Options
    I am on a challenge to Easter deal on here. So 2 lbs for each week will get me there. But I shall take your challenge and lose 3 dammit. I have been dealing with a cold this last week, but have nipped it I think, so normally we go to the gym 3-4 times a week.