Losing the skin flap from large weight loss.

Options
So I used to weigh above 400 lbs, Im now at 219 at 6'2" in my bulk. Im looking for some tips and tricks to lose the flap and excess skin in random places on my body as I start my cutting phase, mostly around my stomache, love handles, hips and shoulders. This is purely for aesthetic reasons. Possibley different uses of a suana, different training styles, hiit training workouts, scrubs and oils and personal experiences? Thanks do much!

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Good job on the loss

Excess skin is down to genetics, time (takes up to 2-3 years once you've hit maintenance for skin to spring back as much as it's going to ), and just luck

There is nothing short of surgery that can really be done about it I'm afraid

Your bulk and cut may help

But mainly time ...and luck
  • swissmiss431
    swissmiss431 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ^^^ What they said. Every woman who has had a baby has had to deal with a skin flap on their abdomen. It takes at least a year for it to shrink down to a manageable size. My "baby" is 6 now and I still have a tiny bit of one on my lower abs. Staying toned and running definitely helps keep it small, but it comes right back when I start putting on weight.