Need to lose 35lbs! Any advice?

Options
leverage24
leverage24 Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello my name is Amber, you guys are more than welcome to add me as a friend. I just started doing the low carb diet Jan 5th really.
H:5'0
SW: 144.8
CW: 136.6
GW: 110
Okay so I don't eat very many calories between 400-800 a day. I try to stay under 15 carbs. My fats are around 50 and protein around 60. I'm assuming that the low calorie intake is making me feel almost car sick like constantly. At least that is what I assume. I am not really worried about the calories as much as carbs but I still try to keep down. Is this normal to feel sick? It honestly makes me not want to eat because I get nauseous. I want to get to a point where I can get to my goal weight and start eating normal but not go crazy with it, without gaining weight back.

Also, I am a college student and am extremely busy, any ideas for quick snacks or dinners? Otherwise I will continue to miss meals.

Appreciate your help!

Amber

Replies

• Power7374
    Power7374 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What you're feeling is normal when you're not eating properly. That being said, I would not recommend you keep doing it if that's how it's making you feel, because your body needs more than 15 carbs. I would suggest, that instead of "dieting" like that, you do 45 minutes of jogging everyday. That way, you'll be able to eat normal (while still watching what you eat) and you won't feel sick.

As for snacks I would suggest 1/2 cup of almonds with 1/4 cup of raisins. That's my go to snack. It makes me feel full, and gives me energy.
    For dinner, if you're extremely busy I would suggest you make yourself a fruit smoothie (don't add sugar) with either orange juice or milk, it's your choice.
    I found these things to work for me, and hopefully they'll work for you. Try them out!
  • leverage24
    leverage24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help ! and great idea on the snacks! appreciate it:)