Aussie Pals????

newbie_newme
newbie_newme Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Any Aussies out there in their mid 40s looking for a buddy to travel this journey with? I am new to MFP and already very impressed with it :smile:

I have been on the roller coaster of weight on weight off since my early 20s but the road gets harder every time I travel it. I've learned a lot over the years and am well equipped to achieve the 20kg I want to lose but the journey is a lonely one without someone to share it with. I am also looking to be committed enough this time to return the muscle strength that I have also let slide. Of course the combination of the 2 have led me to a figure that I am less than happy with to say the least.

I have tried Weight Watchers a few times and that has always worked for me to lose the weight but I never seem to manage the fitness part with that so it really has only given me 1/2 of what I desire. I do thank them for teaching me as much as they have though because I can now put my eating habits right by myself. This time round I would like to achieve all of it and head into my 50s feeling like I'm back in my 30s.

I am a single mother of 2 late teenage boys, usually work outdoors (although off work at the moment) and would love to hear from anyone who is a chatterbox and would like to share their journey with me.