Hello! I'm new on here! Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options
Hello! My name is Alex and I'm a 26yr old mother of 2! My heaviest was 230 lbs back in April 2015 and I'm currently 180lbs! I still want to lose another 50-60lbs. I don't have any friends on here and I'm doing this weight loss thing alone so I would LOVE all of your support! Please comment and I'll add you! It motivates me to see how well other people are doing on their weight loss. Hope you have a great day!

Replies

• wannalose40mfp
    wannalose40mfp Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well great job Alex on your weight loss, you will have no problem losing the rest of the weight you want. Stay positive and use friends on this site to keep you motivated. Feel free to add me
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex! I am a mamma as well. You are doing an amazing job. I would love to be friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • 890soso
    890soso Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm sophia
    . I'm a mother of 3 boys I did lose weight but i put it back on after baby number 3 who is now 5 months
  • fugaquedimicator
    fugaquedimicator Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex. Always can use more friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add me. My diary is open.
  • Floridaman789
    Floridaman789 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex welcome you can ad me if you would like to have a wonderful day.
  • SizeTenByTeatime
    SizeTenByTeatime Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add
  • FemmeFireRL
    FemmeFireRL Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Alex, well done! :)
  • Helenca76
    Helenca76 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss so far. Also have 50+ lbs to lose.
  • clemmauwitije01
    clemmauwitije01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have 60+ to lose ! Add me
  • jloring90
    jloring90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I would also like to lose 50+. I am also in this "alone".
  • MahaliaS
    MahaliaS Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex! I'm a mama of 4 feel free to add me.
  • jringold1
    jringold1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    HI Alex! My wife and I have been on this journey for the last 12 months. My wife is exactly where you are. She started at 230 and is now down to 178. I started at 280 and am down to 228. Using the support system on this site as well as Fitbit has made all the difference. Feel free to add us both - my wife (aringold1) as friends.
  • giotatzo
    giotatzo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Helloo!!!you do an amazing job!I m alone too so you van add me if you want!
  • skjerve12
    skjerve12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, always looking for more friends. Anyone, please add me.
  • tiffanysotoxo
    tiffanysotoxo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex! You are definitely an inspiration! Congrats on all the work you've done and continue to do.
  • blessedmoore714
    blessedmoore714 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm encouraged by your weight loss and continued efforts to move to the next level!! Count me in for support and add me too!!
  • stephmsj
    stephmsj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    well done alex. feel free to add me and we can hopefully keep each other motivated x
  • kissfan1544
    kissfan1544 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    apetrille wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Alex and I'm a 26yr old mother of 2! My heaviest was 230 lbs back in April 2015 and I'm currently 180lbs! I still want to lose another 50-60lbs. I don't have any friends on here and I'm doing this weight loss thing alone so I would LOVE all of your support! Please comment and I'll add you! It motivates me to see how well other people are doing on their weight loss. Hope you have a great day!

Hi Alex, how are you? My name is Tony about 2 months ago I joined the gym and have been going faithfully and I have a personal trainer. I have been alone for the past 10 years and a lot of it has to do with the way I looked and my confidence. Doing the gym alone is rough but doing the gym alone is rough but hopefully it'll work out in the end.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Hello from México
    Feel free to add :)