Maintenance buddies

Hi! I lost 135 lbs using mfp. I would like to know a few friends that are losing/gaining that last 5-10 lbs consistently.. Considering that skin surgery.. All the insight and stories of our journey included!

Replies

• Stevecutler0
    Stevecutler0 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited January 2016
    Well i am pretty much maintaining, but dont consider to do the skin surgery. :)

95069916.png
  • jellybeans13
    jellybeans13 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I've lost 110 lbs and have just this week switched to maintenance (would love more friends who are in maintenance too!) My BMI is normal now and I have a little loose skin but I can live with it, I could lose more as I still have a fat stomach and ideally would want to reduce my waist size another inch, but don't want worse loose skin, or would want to have surgery- so I'd be interested in how you get on, and if your skin got much worse with the last 10-15 lbs lost? I've sent you a friend request :)
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    I haven't really been gaining and losing the same pounds, but I did gain about ten over the holidays lol. Send me a friend request if you like.

10540940.png
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited January 2016
    We're already friends, but yay!! I'm so ready to lose my last 5ish, maybe a little more. It's been rough. I had skin surgery on my arms about a month ago. I don't know if you know that :) you'll do great! I think it's so worth it!!
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    I finally switched to mincemeat yesterday. I am proud as hell, and scared Sh*tless. Fist time in adult life I have been a healthy weight. I plan on bulking a bit to help with lose skin ( I a, slowly add in more calories to get used to the idea of eating a normal amount) I would get the skin removed via surgery but my insurance covers it. i am going back to school to get certified as a medical assistant, I hope to have better insurance after I get hired, maybe then I can get it removed, or at least the time gives me room to adjust to my new body.
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • Feel free to add me too. That goes for anyone on here ☺️
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    You can add me! :-)