Trying to lose weight!!

Options
i cut out sugar and eating fast food because those are my weakness and they aren't healthy at all but I'm super shaky what can I do?

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    What is calorie deficit set at?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    It's likely you're not eating enough food, or you are going too long between meals, or your food choices aren't satiating. Less processed sugar and less fast food doesn't result in getting the shakes.

It takes awhile getting the hang of timing, and food choices. It's all learning to deal with fewer calories. Perhaps your weekly weight loss goal is a little too high.

I haven't eliminated anything and still lose weight. The problem with eliminating "unhealthy" foods (whatever your definition) is that you are not measuring, logging, or managing these problem areas. After you lose the weight....will you ever eat fast food again? After you lose weight...will you ever eat sugar again? I'm trying to manage my problem areas now.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    It's likely you're not eating enough food, or you are going too long between meals, or your food choices aren't satiating. Less processed sugar and less fast food doesn't result in getting the shakes.

It takes awhile getting the hang of timing, and food choices. It's all learning to deal with fewer calories. Perhaps your weekly weight loss goal is a little too high.

I haven't eliminated anything and still lose weight. The problem with eliminating "unhealthy" foods (whatever your definition) is that you are not measuring, logging, or managing these problem areas. After you lose the weight....will you ever eat fast food again? After you lose weight...will you ever eat sugar again? I'm trying to manage my problem areas now.

This. Make sure your weight loss goal isn't too aggressive and eat enough to fuel your body properly. The shakes sound like you aren't eating enough.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Take your Vitamins.