Late Night Craving Solutions

Options
2»

Replies

• Chazksharpley1975
    Options
    Look to eat natural sugars and non processed foods at ALL times. I drink boiled water with half a lemon in it throughout the day and just top the cup up with boiling water. Lemon is supposed to be good for keeping hunger at bay and it's a superfood. Spirulina is good too if you can tolerate the taste.
  • krmsotherhalf68
    krmsotherhalf68 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Some really great tips here. :) Several of the mentioned tricks have worked for me, including: brushing, flossing & using mouthwash before I sit down to watch TV. The directions on the mouthwash bottle say not to eat or drink anything for 30 mins. after using it. After that amt. of time, my cravings have usually subsided and I don't want to "dirty" my clean teeth. Logging in the snack before I close down MFP for the day usually works too. I've resigned myself to the fact that I like a snack after dinner. That being said, putting one into my meal logging for the day makes it less stressful. 80-calorie Greek yogurt, sugar free pudding with a dollop of whipped cream, fruit, hot tea, plain Kefir mixed with fruit, or popcorn are all good choices. Good luck!