SHRDEZ anyone has try this brand suplements?

Options
This brand Shrdez is pretty popular on IM. I read good reviews, anyone has try it?

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    The fat burner has: Vitamin B5, Green Tea Extract and Cayenne Pepper Extract and their "proprietary blend"
    The "toner" (haha) has: Creatine Magna Power© with Beta-Alanine and L-Arginine and their "proprietary blend"

All of those things you can get for WAY cheaper in appropriate doses.
    There are rumors going around that the "proprietary blend" contains things that are banned by the FDA.
    The people marketing it on Instagram were shredded before these supplements were created. They made a lot of money to market it on social media.

Save your money.
  • BonyCastro
    BonyCastro Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yea it seems pretty expensive. I also saw 1up nutrition but seem expensive too.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    The fat burner has: Vitamin B5, Green Tea Extract and Cayenne Pepper Extract and their "proprietary blend"
    The "toner" (haha) has: Creatine Magna Power© with Beta-Alanine and L-Arginine and their "proprietary blend"

All of those things you can get for WAY cheaper in appropriate doses.
    There are rumors going around that the "proprietary blend" contains things that are banned by the FDA.
    The people marketing it on Instagram were shredded before these supplements were created. They made a lot of money to market it on social media.

Save your money.

This !
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    BonyCastro wrote: »
    Thanks! Yea it seems pretty expensive. I also saw 1up nutrition but seem expensive too.

There is absolutely no reason to buy 99% of supplements. The only supplements that could possibly give you benefits are:
    • Preworkout- if you struggle with your workouts and feel you need extra energy that caffeine or food aren't giving you. Try a snack or caffeine before bothering with preworkout.
    • Creatine- Actually has scientific evidence supporting it and its benefits.
    • Protein powder- Only if you struggle to reach an adequate protein intake for your goals through regular foods.
    • Vitamins that your doctor suggests you take due to deficiency.

Fat burners, "toners", BCAAs, Intra-workouts, post-workouts and pretty much everything else can be achieved through diet. You've made it this far, there are no short cuts to getting on stage except using illegal methods that are going to damage your body.
  • HiyaItsMariah
    HiyaItsMariah Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I bought it during the holiday sale. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. I haven't had any issues yet and i'm down 11 lbs
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    I bought it during the holiday sale. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. I haven't had any issues yet and i'm down 11 lbs

Has nothing to do with what you bought.