Where are your "stubborn" areas ??

Options
2»

Replies

• unrelentingminx
    unrelentingminx Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My thighs are the last to lose weight while my belly and waist are normally the first. Which means that I spend a long time in-between jeans sizes where the waist band is baggy but they are still close fitting on the thighs. So annoying!
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My belly and thighs
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Thighs.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Inner thighs. Sigh.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    My upper hammies just under the glutes.. last place to lose it every time.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Inner thighs - always
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    belly fat and upper arm flab. My hips are still very wide but they have decreased in line with the rest of me so I wouldn't call them a stubborn area so much as my body type.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    My tummy, it's gotten a lot smaller tho.
  • getfitbrandi
    getfitbrandi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definitely my back!!!!!! Argh, super annoying. Any suggestions. I'm assuming that general cardio and strengthening my back muscles will do the trick eventually. I'll just have to continue on this weight loss journey to see what will become of it.
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    bum and thighs, and love handles! Got annoying pockets of fat at the bottom of my back that just don't move!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    My hips and thighs. Once my hips started moving though, they were good. The thighs...sheesh. I cut as low as I could so I could run a bulk (gaining back weight/muscle) and my lowest thigh measurement literally lasted like a day before it went right back up.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Lower body, hip and thighs are going very slowly. Normally would lose my butt with to much cardio but not this time thanks to squats, step ups and kickbacks I'm holding on to my butt for dear life lol. Of course I have the dreaded mommy pouch which just seems to hang not sure if it will ever go away.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Hips and lower back just above my butt
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    Got annoying pockets of fat at the bottom of my back that just don't move!

Same here.

Stomach and love handles. Everywhere else is thin. So frustrating. Starting my fourth time through FitnessBlender's abs program today. I've lost 1.5 inches off my stomach so far and I've got a bit of tone in my obliques.
  • YaGirlMaddi
    YaGirlMaddi Posts: 88 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hips, thighs, glutes... in the past two weeks my waist went from 28 to 25. But hips went from 41 to 40.5