You CAN do hard things-In the infamous words of my father.

Options
Good morning!
I have been on and off of this forum for a few years now and never am I in better shape than when I utilize this site. I want to take a moment and recognize everyone that takes the time out of their day to focus on themselves for a change. You are capable. You are beautiful and you have been created to be more than a space keeper. Thank you all for being the inspiration that other wise some of us would not receive. Keep motivating not only others but yourself. Stay strong. Stay diligent and stay blessed.
I would like to know what keeps you motivated? Is it family? An event? Music? Religion? Share your interests...you never know who could benefit from them.

Replies

• lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    "You CAN do hard things-In the infamous words of my father." -- > Your father sounds like a wise man.

What keeps me motivated is family.I want to be good role model in this area (fitness) for my family and for others.

• MLokey2011
    MLokey2011 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    +lessismoreohio
    My father is my biggest fan (may be my only one!)
    Certainly appears that you instill that same knowledge to your family.....I love that! Its great to see a husband/father that knows there should and is still a focus to the man of the house to set the example, that will and should never be replaced with apps and video games.
    I truly believe that having your family as the motivation will create a strong home front, literally through staying active and achieving those fitness goals.
    Keep that heart in your work and achieve those values and goals.
    Thanks so much for your reply .