beachbody programs

Options
Looking to link up with people doing at home workout DVDs like p90x insanity tapout xt so we can have discussions and maybe create hybrids to better reach our goals

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm right now trying to create a hybrid workout that starts with a P90X base, but I take out the Plyo X, Yoga X, and Kenpo X and work in workouts from Insanity, Asylum 1 or 2, Focus T25, Les Mills Combat, and others.

I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm still in the process of designing it.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, but remember: Shakeology is a overpriced pyramid scam.
  • Golferdrone
    Golferdrone Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I use Bodybeast currently
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    LninYoDA1htownG Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    U are on the right track jermey I keep the muscle days on p90 x and for plyo u put plyo cardio circuit from insanity yoga I do cardio power and on kempo days I do pure cardio
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity last week. Did every day last week, rested saturday, started again tomorrow, will go again today after work.
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    Options
    I never will buy shakeology to damn expensive i m better of drinking kale or something but currently I am supplementing a super food pill called moringa I suggest u guys check it out on YouTube cheap and very affective
  • sallunia
    sallunia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Focus T25. started again today for the idk how many time... i quit counting. :-/
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    Options
    Tara anybody that does insanity after a full time job is a beast and is someone I need on my friends List lol
  • PAtinCO
    PAtinCO Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Starting Max 30 today. I'm looking forward to a new program.

I've done P90x, T25 and Insanity in the past. Lately I've been combining the three, using the strength workouts from P90x with the cardio from Insanity, tossing in the Gamma speed (3.0 and Core) workouts when I feel like I need a lighter day.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I am getting back into P90x again. I am doing a modified version since I am not overly fit and can't do the plyo jumps. And yoga? Hmpht. It would kill me to get into those shapes.
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    Options
    I like t25 if you like not being able to use your calve muscles for the rest of the day lol
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    Options
    I love the p90x strength days I always hybrid them with cardio perhaps u should look into p90x plus a lil more total body and that's what burns fatbfast
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    Options
    Amy one ever try tap out xt
  • PAtinCO
    PAtinCO Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    lninyoda1 wrote: »
    I like t25 if you like not being able to use your calve muscles for the rest of the day lol

You're not kidding. If I do it too much I get nighttime cramps in my calves. There's a lot of moves that have you bouncing on your toes\balls of your feet.

• LninYoDA1htownG
    Options
    Any Shaun t workout f#ucks with my knees and bottom of my feetevery time I mess with Shaun t I double my dose of glucosamine
  • TaraTall
    Options
    Tara anybody that does insanity after a full time job is a beast and is someone I need on my friends List lol

Lol. I'm a bit of a nut though. I LOVE exercise. Once I actually do it. Yesterday I did cardio resistance and had a soccer game later in the day.

I'm currently in rec sports Mon and wed with competitive soccer fri (practice) and Sunday (games). I'm toying with implementing strength training again on my 'off' days.
  • TaraTall
    Options
    Any Shaun t workout f#ucks with my knees and bottom of my feetevery time I mess with Shaun t I double my dose of glucosamine

The first few days of Insanity my feet hurt and my knee (ACL partial tear) gets fatigued a bit but it's not too terrible now.
  • mindysoo
    mindysoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I drink Shakeology proudly :-D I am doing Hammer & Chisel and going for my Insanity certification in May! I also sub in some 21 Day Fix/Extreme.
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    Options
    Insanity is the hardest workout to date after the first month it builds your cardio for any other workouts as long as tour cardio is there the rest is easy
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Currently doing T25. Have done p90X many moons ago (hated it!). Attempted P90 - didn't last because I didn't like it. I want to try Combat (but don't feel I'm ready yet.) I drink Shakeology everyday - have been for about 3 weeks - I love it, I've noticed a difference in my energy levels and my IBS symptoms (TMI?). I plan on doing Max 30 next and then a hybrid of some sort.