66 pounds to lose + 5.2 diet

Hi guys, been doing the 5.2 diet for one week, I currently weigh 261 lbs and wish to get down to about 195 lbs, I'm hoping to achieve this within one year, I know it is alot of weight to lose but I have never felt more determined in my life and I'm ready to put the hard work in. Please feel free to add me if you wish to join and thankyou for checking out my post.

Replies

• salinav82
    salinav82 Posts: 1 Member
    I've never heard of that diet, but I hope you lose the weight you desire. I'm at my turning point and hope to do the same. Thank you for sharing!
  • yoyo_300
    yoyo_300 Posts: 8 Member
    Thankyou salinav82, likewise I wish for you to a achieve your goals
  • embear2
    embear2 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi yoyo300. I think my username should be yoyo, as that is what my whole adult life has involved. I'm very good at losing weight, but I can never keep it off. Every other year I seem to have to lose 2-3 stone. Losing it for me involves copious amounts of exercise and I just can't keep that up. I know a few people who have done/doing the 5:2 diet. I believe its not a bad diet to stick to. Good luck with it, and feel free to add me if you like.
  • yoyo_300
    yoyo_300 Posts: 8 Member
    Thankyou embear2 for sharing! I too have been up and down with my weight, so I totally understand where your coming from. My aim is to not be a yoyo dieter anymore and find something that can be sustainable. My doctor recommended me trying this diet and so far I like it.