Apple cider vinegar (Bragg brand)

Options
2»

Replies

• amykay9377
    amykay9377 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I personally use dihydrogen monoxide daily to help with weight loss. I take some before a meal to help fill me up, plus between meals to curb my appetite a bit, and especially after a workout to help recover faster. 0 calories to boot!!

Dihidrogen monoxide really is a multitasker! I can use it to make soups, stews, cook pasta, and even wash my hair with it!

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    amykay9377 wrote: »
    I personally use dihydrogen monoxide daily to help with weight loss. I take some before a meal to help fill me up, plus between meals to curb my appetite a bit, and especially after a workout to help recover faster. 0 calories to boot!!

Dihidrogen monoxide really is a multitasker! I can use it to make soups, stews, cook pasta, and even wash my hair with it!

Just beware - direct inhalation can lead to death.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    DEFINITELY!! Also, don't take too much of it or it'll make you pee excessively. And avoid prolonged contact with solid DHMO; can lead to skin damage.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options

I've been known to mix apple cider vinegar with my dihydrogen monoxide.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I mix it with Calcium Bentonite clay and make a face mask. Never tried drinking it.