Here to stay

Options
I have been using MFP off and on for years but I have never reached out the community before. I am the typical subject. Get excited and start something new and then loose motivation after about a month. I have a wonderful support system around me but they all love me the way I am. When I start loosing focus I don't have anyone that will tell me like it is. I was hoping if I reached out to MFP community we could motivate each other. I think I would really benefit from having people who are going through the same struggles that I am. My goal is to make eating right a lifestyle change and not just a diet. Obviously, diets have not worked for me. lol.
In march I will be 30 and I want to make this change before I have children and get older because I know it will just get harder the longer I wait.
I have tracked my calories on MFP before but that is all I have really done. I would love some tips on how to use MFP to my full advantage. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

I really hope I get to hear from you! it would be just wonderful to find a group of people who really know what I'm going through. People that I can motivate and get motivation from. I wish you all well in 2016. I think this will be our year to shine!! **fist pump**