Weekend Plans??

Options
RN514
RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
What have y'all got planned for this weekend?

I have absolutely nothing going on...which Is more than exciting after the kind of patients I've had to deal with this week! I'm so looking forward to not doing much :)

What about everyone else?

Replies

• lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Heading up to the lake for an adults only weekend! I cannot wait to leave in the morning and have fun frolicking in the water.
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    And I waited all my life to "enjoy weekends." Adulthood sucks!! I'll prolly get around to mopping my floors and actually getting the laundry sorted...
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Canada day bbqs and pool parties and fireworks. Lots of friends and family time.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Enjoy some slow cooked ranch style chicken taco's tonight then have a cold one or two... hit the gym again tomorrow maybe do some fishing on the river, hit the gym again sunday
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Tonight is game night with homemade pizza, tomorrow, helping at church, then some gardening, and ad inner and a game or two of CATAN with friends, Sunday is church (I play congo in the band), then lunch for my son's graduation for high school....finally getting to take him out to I'd ner for that.. He had cake with friends already.
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    It is the long weekend for us this weekend so we have BBQ's and getting together with friends, anything better then work is good for me. I am also hoping to win the lottery tonight. Fingers crossed!
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    BBQ championships tomorrow afternoon, followed by a bourbon tasting in the evening. Sunday I having early morning training, then maybe hang out with friends :smile: :smile:
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options

I have absolutely nothing going on...which Is more than exciting after the kind of patients I've had to deal with this week! I'm so looking forward to not doing much :)

Shall we make plans?
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    150 mile bike race.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Forgot to toss in yard work.
  • RN514
    Options
    150 mile bike race.

Dang! Good luck!! :)
  • RN514
    Options

Shall we make plans?

Ha :) well right now I'm cleaning the house...so sure! Get over here and help!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Going camping. First camping trip of the year and I can't wait!
  • RN514
    Options
    Enjoy some slow cooked ranch style chicken taco's tonight then have a cold one or two... hit the gym again tomorrow maybe do some fishing on the river, hit the gym again sunday

Yum! I may go fishing too...not sure yet!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    150 mile bike race.

Dang! Good luck!! :)

Thanks, probably just just up after mile 1 though and join the relaxation group :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Saturday - Weight room at 8:30, then taking my boy to the "Discover the Dinosaurs" exhibit downtown. Probably do lunch there. If he's up for it, a trip to the pool in the afternoon and then he has a hair cut appointment at 5...then we'll go home and see how mommy fared with her day off of having a 3 year old hanging off of her constantly.

Sunday - Gold early AM, swim lessons for my 1 year old and 3 year old later AM then lunch at Grandmas. Planning to all sit down in the afternoon and watch a movie or something...eat some popcorn popped in coconut oil.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Drink beer and finally getting around to building that wall in my garage.
  • MySignaturecolour
    MySignaturecolour Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Staying out of the Texas heat and Sunday brunch with a colleague in town for business meetings this coming week.
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    I have a BBQ with some friends and they rented those giant blow up water slides!!!!!! Water slides and Alcohol, should be fun!
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Racing motorcycles! BRAAAAAPPPPP!