Just signed up!

Options
Hello everyone,
I was told about this site this morning by a good friend and checked it out. After going through my day, I came back to see how it all computed and am happy by the results.
This is a great tool and hopefully a positive place to be.
I'm 38 and I have lupus and a host of ailments that goes along with it. I need to stay positive about my health, both physical and mental. I've been on prednisone for a few years now and have been depressed so, that has added inches to my waist. Within the last three months I have lost 30 pounds and am looking forward to getting back to the 140lbs that I feel comfortable with.
I hope I can find some online buddies to help keep me motivated and I can return the favor.
Hooray for a great website!
~Romy

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!! You will love it here, it works if you follow the plan :O
    Best of luck!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi there I joined up on this site yesterday, You can add me as a friend if you like. I would love some support and would be only too pleased to offer you any encouragement you need. All the best 1335704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foodshe
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi girls ,Karen your looking great :) you can all add me as friends need lots of support :)
  • susandersons06
    Options
    We all need support! This site definitley keeps me accountable! To actually have an easy way to count calories has me checking labels & re-thinking snacks! i love it :) Best of luck & prayers to all!!
    Susie