Nutri-Bullet

Options
Has anyone tried the Nutri-Bullet diets.? I'm having a hard time sticking with it, all of my nutri-blast are starting to taste the same. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I have a Nutribullet but I don't use any of the drinks, I make my own with plain greek yogurt, protein powder, almond milk and fruit.
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have a nutribullet at home (don't have access to it when i'm at uni). I mostly used it for fruit smoothies and banana ice-cream (so good! Just blend frozen bananas with any fruit or chocolate powder or peanut butter and a little milk and you'll have that flavour ice-cream!).
    I never tried the diets though as I've never liked liquid meals (smoothies, soups, etc.).
  • Claps1775
    Claps1775 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Nutri-Bullet diets.? I'm having a hard time sticking with it, all of my nutri-blast are starting to taste the same. Any suggestions?

No. I make my own. Banana, spinach, peaut butter, skim milk, and blue berries.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have a smoothie everyday for lunch using my nutri-bullet. My diary is open if you want to take a look.

I've had one just about every single day since March last year, and am not sick of them yet.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My basic recipe is soy milk, some melon or other fruit, as much romaine as I can stuff in the machine, and either chia or flax seeds. Sometimes I add cocoa powder or cinnamon.