Nutri-Bullet

Options
Has anyone tried the Nutri-Bullet diets? I'm having trouble sticking with it, all of my nutri-blast are starting to taste the same. Any suggestions?

Replies

• rattiemomma
    rattiemomma Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I adore my NutriBullet. I haven't even looked at the meal plan that came with it, though. I have a Pinterest board filled with ideas and recipes. I pick one, adapt it to make sure I'll have enough protein, fiber, and fat if I am replacing a meal. Then, I weigh all my ingredients on a food scale to make sure I am at my calorie goal for that smoothie (put Bullet cup on scale, tare, add first ingredient, tare, etc). Log it all in MFP.

Sometimes, I'll blend up a nice veggie or veggie and bean mixture and heat up the puree for a quick one-serving soup. Or use it to blend up some veggies with spices to make a sort of sauce for boring old chicken breasts.

Hope that helps!
    Best wishes,
    Rattie
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I've never tried the Nutribullet diet before, but I used to have a Nutribullet. I hated it. You had to be SO careful that the cap was on JUST right, or else your smoothie would be all over your counter. Mine eventually broke when a smoothie exploded everywhere, went down into the machine, and caused the motor to start smoking. I have a Dash blender now. Way more versatile, easier to clean, and looks better on my counter than the Nutribullet did. Invest in a real blender if you're interested in smoothies.