**2016** 6 Month Jan to End Of June Lose Weight & Get in Shape Healthy Scale -- Finding the Balance

24DragonRose
24DragonRose Posts: 8 Member
Hi everyone!! Thanks for joining my challenge.

So this challenge is pretty simple and easy to follow. Basically we all know it's not always the best to gauge your progress on the scale weighing every day, so this is set up to be more of a visual scale and a balance of overall basic health. If this is something your interested in trying but are on some some specific type diet like a high protein/ Atkins / low carb you are welcome to still join it and modify the fruits and veggies to protein and fat or just do the water, exercise and sleep portion because that still remains for everyone. Also just people know this is not a vegetarian vegan only plan it just set up as trying to incorporate more healthy choices of fruits and veggies.

There are 5 categories: fruit, veggies, water, exercise and sleep. You decide what your goal is yourself that you want to reach for each area. ( I will list my goals for this so you can see an example )

My goals are 5 fruit, 5 veggies, 12 c water and or tea combination, 2 hours combined exercise and 7 hours sleep

You reach most or all of your goals you get Ultra Healthy
You reach about half you get a Healthy Rating
You dont really reach any of the goals you just get a needs Improvement Rating

I was going to assign actual points to all this but I dont want people to get frustrated with counting points and calculating it all out so I am setting it up as " Be Honest With Yourself " and eyeball it about if your actually reaching your goals or not and rating your self.

So I hope I explained this well. If you have any questions just let me know