61lbs to go... I DON'T WANT 2 GIVE UP THIS TIME!!!

Options
Hi guys!! I'm a stay at home mom of two boys.. I'm busy with all the time house work and I just let my self go :( After my second baby I suffer from depression and for two years I didn't care I stuffed my face with food to forget about all my troubles. I became someone I'm not lazy not taking care of myself? When I look in the mirror that's not me that can't be me!!! I used to fake that I was happy with the way I look but no more I just can fake it anymore!!!! I'm finally taking care of myself for my kids and my health. I have try diets, diet pills I used to think they will help but now I know they don't!! My confidence is super low but I'm really trying to get it together. I need support because I really don't have no one to turn to... Any suggestions of exercises how to start!!! THANK YOU FOR READING :) I NEEDED TO BENT

Replies

• theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Do you have a driod or iphone?
    you can download workout apps
    thats what i did and i would do each work out 5min each.. ended up being a 20min workout. i was so out of shape those were intense for me and i drop weight fast
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    one hour... one day etc. just getting into the habit of recording your food will help you think more about what you are eating. I have lost and gained over and over. I am back after too long of slacking off trying it again. I gained half of what I lost back since last year and ready to get with it again. My best advice is to take it slow and dont expect overnight miracles. From what I have learned, the slower you take it off the better chance you are making a real change and not a quick fix. Best of Luck. Keep up the Good work.
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    There is not much science in it. Eat clean, workout 5-6 days a week and drink enough water! Yes, water. Pounds will melt themselves.
  • clauwongg
    clauwongg Posts: 4
    Options
    thank you guys! i kow it won't be easy but I will try my best
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I do intense workouts 2-3 days a week (1hr nonstop weights, circuits etc) it can be done.