After a long hiatus, could use a few more friends. :)

Options
Suzmp85
Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
Hello, everyone. my name is Suzanne, and I joined on MFP back in 2011 under an old username that's inactive now. I have lost and gained so many times throughout the last few years, struggle with food addiction constantly, it's been hard. I recently joined up with my local gym and giving this another go and I hope to stick to it this time. They say the 3rd time is a charm, right? I'm really big on portion control, and I'm never perfect. I don't deny myself all the time, and love date nights, and time out once in a while--but I'm looking for more good friends I can trust that won't be judgmental, but could give me that nudge once in a while if I'm falling off track more then a while, you know? I'm really nice, sweet, full of smiles, and a good friend and support to have to others. I say I stay positive and upbeat mostly, but have my hard, stressful days here and there, and could always use a good listener or two. I'm from Michigan, so if there is any locals--great! I'm also happily married just a few months ago, and we are hoping to start thinking of kids later this year, so I want to get myself in shape and get myself healthy for that. Well, thanks for your time! :)