Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Are you sexier than the person above

Options

Replies

• Maxcannon_
    Maxcannon_ Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    No
  • CocoBrother
    CocoBrother Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    No

No
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Maxcannon_ wrote: »
    No

Lies.

No
  • AllYouNeedIsLuv
    AllYouNeedIsLuv Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Ahahah we have been here before! Last time I checked he has me beat
  • Maxcannon_
    Options
    No

Lies.

No

I tried calling you earlier and @hellvee answered your phone and said you were out getting your nails done with @Jamison_Purry ?

And No.
  • AllYouNeedIsLuv
    Options
    Ahahhahahahhahahahhaahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahhahahaah what the ahahhahahahhahahahha
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Nah
  • Cheesy_Keto
    Cheesy_Keto Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    No I am not.
  • AllYouNeedIsLuv
    Options
    Ahahhaha I don't even know
  • Cheesy_Keto
    Cheesy_Keto Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am 110% not. :wink:
  • Svanel
    edited September 2017
    Options
    With those eyes? Not a chance! @AllYouNeedIsLuv

Above, nope!
  • CocoBrother
    Options
    No

Lies.

No

I tried calling you earlier and @hellvee answered your phone and said you were out getting your nails done with @Jamison_Purry ?

And No.

dang man that was rough you gotta leave me a little room for a comeback. whats wrong with a man i cure
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    No

Lies.

No

And No.

dang man that was rough you gotta leave me a little room for a comeback. whats wrong with a man i cure

Wasn't me. I've never had a mani in my life!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Impossible to be sexier than those lines and curves...
    And the glasses... are like sex magnets
  • CocoBrother
    edited September 2017
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    No

Lies.

No

And No.

jam i son there is time for you to apologize and become a better man

Oh I know how to do that: "If I offended anyone I apologize! but know this I think you all are great people, with great goals and damn some mighty good lookers whom I like and If i like you i gotta give you a little razzing! Im a acquired taste lol."-thats my disclaimer
  • Maxcannon_
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    No

Lies.

No

And No.

jam i son there is time for you to apologize and become a better man

Oh I know how to do that: "If I offended anyone I apologize! but know this I think you all are great people, with great goals and damn some mighty good lookers whom I like and If i like you i gotta give you a little razzing! Im a acquired taste lol."-thats my disclaimer

Don't apologize I'm sure some will continue to take jabs at you but it's (mostly) all done in good fun. Once you start taking any of it seriously you'll be writing disclaimers and performing the "I'm sorry tour" every weekend.
  • Svanel
    Options
    I can attest to the "it's all done in good fun" part :D
  • AllYouNeedIsLuv
    Options
    Ahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahaahhahaahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhaah for real this is better then tv!!!
  • CocoBrother
    Options
    i dont offend easy but i do know how to be a gentleman my sorry is more like a GOP aka republic sorry it can be easily retracted. I just sometime gotta play nice with the littles, but let it be known this is my sandbox and I will throw some dirt in your eye if you get me excited lol