So excited I just can't hide it..?

Options
Saelith
Saelith Posts: 556 Member
Hello everyone, my name is Alexander. It's about time to lose some of that winter/college weight. I used to be fit and confident in my body and my looks, until two years ago. I'm sure some of you have that feeling as well. I went from 200 pure muscle to 250 of, "God I love pizza".

It's insane how one cheat day can turn into, "i'll just hit the gym and burn it off", then, "i'll just go Tomorrow". But after I ate candy more and note I realized, "Why am I not as happy". And I figured it out! I got a girlfriend. Lol just kidding. I love her. But she is bad dieting support.

I'm going to push and correct this insecurity, and I invite anyone in the Chicago land area to workout with me. To contact me. For their own support. To learn workout routines, create them. I don't want to just focus on being a muscle head, I want to make this an memory where I achieved my goal; and in that process will help anyone do the same.

Alexander

Replies

• schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello Alexander, I did not gain as much as you, but enough to notice my clothes do not fit anymore. Went from walking all day at my job, to doing absolutely nothing at my new sit down job. Just trying to get back into shape, any support I can give let me know.