YouTube Workouts

Options
I decided to try something different tonight. I recently purchased a resistance band. So I searched YouTube. Tons of free training and great videos. I hooked up my Kindle to the TV and did a 30 minute workout. It was great. If there are other good ones you'd recommend, I'd love to hear about them!

http://youtu.be/vkq0-jvz1Dc

Replies

• KHARMAA79
    KHARMAA79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How well so those work? I was thinking of getting some to use when I'm not at the gym
  • Brooklyn703
    Brooklyn703 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Jessica smith tv on YouTube has a resistant band workout.
  • tinab190
    tinab190 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    camyalye wrote: »
    How well so those work? I was thinking of getting some to use when I'm not at the gym

I liked it. It's not a big cardio workout,but I think it will be good for muscle toning.
  • Aonach
    Aonach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender is amazing. Great range of exercises including cardio, HIIT and strength. Short and long workouts. Keli and Daniel are great trainers.

www.fitnessblender.com or search for their channel on youtube.
  • flyingfur74
    flyingfur74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I second Fitness Blender.
  • tinab190
    Options
    Aonach wrote: »
    Fitnessblender is amazing. Great range of exercises including cardio, HIIT and strength. Short and long workouts. Keli and Daniel are great trainers.

www.fitnessblender.com or search for their channel on youtube.
    Thank you!!!
  • tinab190
    Options
    Hey I tried Fitness Blender. Did a nice upper body short resistance band workout. It was great. Thanks!!!!
  • amandadunwoody
    amandadunwoody Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yes, fitnessblender rocks. Workouts for every level and very easy to follow. I don't have a resistance band so my experience doesn't include any videos they have using one.