can't stop eating pizza :)

Options

Replies

• atwaa958
    atwaa958 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nell8i8 wrote: »
    1. There is a recipe for cauliflower pizza crust that is delicious. I was skeptical at first until I tasted it. Since I am on a ketosis diet I add all the fats, cheese, meat on top of the crust and bake it for 20 minutes and I now have pizza
    YES! Here it is I love it! Try it!
    http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Low-Carb-Cauliflower-Crust-Pizza-Recipe-30739512

One day i will try it o:)
  • atwaa958
    Options
    I make pita pizzas. I just take a whole grain pita and add all the pizza goodness and pop in the oven until the cheese is melted and I like it better than regular pizza now

But i cant make pizza i cant make anything >:)
  • stacynoell
    stacynoell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I eat pizza, 2 slices of medium, 1 meat and 1 veggie (mushrooms or spinach)...won't hurt on workout days...
  • asimms221
    asimms221 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone wanna stop eating pizza????
  • arneznaidan7
    arneznaidan7 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    lol
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Limit yourself to one or two slices. You will not like it in the beginning but then you realize you are satisfied not stuffed. I also found thin crust is lower in calories per slice.

Then I discovered a tortilla or a flatbread roll as the pizza bottom with cheese sauce and toppings is much less calories.

I found out you can make a pizza out of egg whites and flax meal (bread part)

I discovered pills bury makes a gluten free pizza dough and it's 120 per slice vs 350 for a sore bought pizza slice.

Or if I must have pizza I eat very light and those are my main cals for the day.

Your best bet is cheese pizza as anything added adds to calories and absorbs fat from cheese melting.
  • KidKNuncio
    KidKNuncio Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Embarassing fact. Since dominos rolled out their rewards...i think i already got 3-4 free pizzas. They only rolled it out in October..........................
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    That's like me now. its just so yummy and not expensive at all.

lucky !! here, at the price of a pan of pizza, i can get a full meal of rice with its side dishes of meat and veges for 4 people.. pizza is pretty expensive, unless its homemade.. :#

one of the reason it only appears in my diary once in a while .. ;)

by all means, feel free to have it if you can fit it in your daily calorie.. a plus if it doesnt cost much.. :#
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I do my own homemade whole wheat pizza crust with goat cheese, arugula, chicken, mushrooms and... umm... *whispers* proscuitto. It's really tasty, but honestly? Sometimes you just gotta have pepperoni and olives with extra cheese on thick crust! I try to only go out to pizza with a group- If everyone's reaching for it, it's easier to grab just one slice, eat it slowly and then there's no seconds left to go for.
  • atwaa958
    Options
    stacynoell wrote: »
    I eat pizza, 2 slices of medium, 1 meat and 1 veggie (mushrooms or spinach)...won't hurt on workout days...

But 2 are not enough for me :blush:
  • mferencevich
    mferencevich Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love the title line! I love pizza too... Now I'm just making it part of my calorie alottment!
  • atwaa958
    Options
    asimms221 wrote: »
    Why would anyone wanna stop eating pizza????

Too much fats man but i will not stop eating pizza o:)
  • atwaa958
    Options
    I love the title line! I love pizza too... Now I'm just making it part of my calorie alottment!

Thanks , im try to do the same thing
  • 20months
    20months Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Canadiamie wrote: »
    You WONT stop eating pizza. There is a big difference. Man up and take responsibility for your actions.

Now this I like!!
  • missgoodietoshoes
    missgoodietoshoes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm the same but it's curry with me just love it and it's so fattening
  • atwaa958
    Options
    dawnieowl wrote: »
    I'm the same but it's curry with me just love it and it's so fattening

:(:(
  • lachellerininger
    lachellerininger Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Even if you stay within your calorie limit pizza every day is bad. What is bad is the combination of fats and carbs together in a pizza (carbs through glycolysis is the default energy producer. Thus all the fats get stored. And plus if there's extra carbs that you consume per day they will be converted to fat). Either you go low carb or you go low fat. Pizza, pasta etc generally is high in both.
    My way to combat this .... since I am in a ketogenic diet these days
    1. There is a recipe for cauliflower pizza crust that is delicious. I was skeptical at first until I tasted it. Since I am on a ketosis diet I add all the fats, cheese, meat on top of the crust and bake it for 20 minutes and I now have pizza
    2. A pizza crust made out of almond flour and psyllium husk. Yummmmm
    If you look around the web you can ding alternatives.

OR
    Do the normal pizza dough with no cheese, fats, very little meat with lots of vegetables.

Barely any of this is true. You can eat pizza every day as long as it fits in your macros and micros. Carbs are the default energy, yes, but if you're still in a calorie deficit this doesn't matter because your body will use up whatever food you've eaten (be it carbs, fat or protein) then use up your fat stores, making you lose weight. You could literally eat pure sugar and butter and still lose weight as long as you're under calories - though you'd feel terrible and wouldn't get the right nutrients! Extra carbs will not be turned into fat if you eat less calories than you burn. If you're over calories then it doesn't matter if you went over on carbs, fat or protein - you'll gain the same amount of weight either way.
    You do not have to go low carb or low fat to lose weight. This is not necessary.

A calorie is a calorie

• atwaa958
    Options
    MadamSabs wrote: »
    Maybe you could try making your own pizza at home, using lower calorie ingredients :):)

I cant make it :neutral:
  • atwaa958
    Options
    What's wrong with pizza? Keep eating it. Don't limit yourself.

I will do my friend :)
  • atwaa958
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Pizza with cauliflower crust is pretty good. Especially if you think, hey this is really good for eating cauliflower. There are some pretty good recipes online. I've also tried some pretty good quinoa crust recipes.

I will try it thanks <3