Where are my fitness and health peeps?! ;)

Options
Sharing my story... and introducing myself...

I'm Emily... I live in Ohio... I was almost 200 lbs 2 years ago... I've lost over 35 lbs and gained some muscle! Yipeee!!! HOWEVER... I am not to my ultimate goal weight YET and I need YOUR HELP! Let's connect... and motivate each other!

This journey has not been EASY by any means, but I'm so thankful for the like-minded people that I have met along the way! A shout out to the MyFitnessPal community for always pushing me when I didn't want to be pushed! I am still a work in progress, but I wanted to share my journey with some of you who might be struggling and just need a fire lit to push onward.

I always suggest progress pictures because that DREADED scale doesn't always show true progress... for example, inches lost or fat loss vs. muscle gain! :-D

Okay... here are a couple...

transformation_zps5af99975.jpg

yeartransformationside_zpsfc8cdce1.jpg

meinweddingdressversusnowWITHWATERMARK_zpsf48c915d.jpg

Feel free to add me on here MyFitnessPal friends! Something that has also helped me is my Facebook page I created to stay connected with motivation, inspiration, advice, tips, videos, recipes, etc. ... the link is FB.com/flabtoabfitness --- The page is called "Flab to Abs Fitness" because that's what I'm working at! Getting rid of that FLAB... and transforming to ABS... right?!! :-D easier said than done, but nonetheless, pressing onward and forward!

Any instagrammers out there? Follow me on there too... I'm emsweetgrl26 --- let me know you found me on here and I'll follow you back! I love the motivation through there!

Keep at it friends! WE are getting stronger!!!

<3 Emily