Mommy friends?

Options
Hey there! I'm a SAHM to a 3.5 year old little girl, and I need all the motivation I can get. Any fellow moms out there with little ones at home? Right now my short term goal is to lose 20 lbs by April. I'd like to be at a healthier weight before we TTC baby #2 (I had gestational diabetes and was very overweight with my first pregnancy). Looking forward to new gal pals!

Replies

• running_in_tiaras
    running_in_tiaras Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I have a almost 5 year old and a 15 month old. I'm trying to lose all my baby weight from my first pregnancy still. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • claudiamg84
    claudiamg84 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    asykers wrote: »
    Good luck. I have a almost 5 year old and a 15 month old. I'm trying to lose all my baby weight from my first pregnancy still. Feel free to add me if you would like.

Adding you now :)
  • bletvink
    bletvink Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was a sahm for about 5 years! I just started working part-time a few months ago!!! It's so hard to pay attention to yourself when you're always catering to kids and spouse!!! I've got 35 lbs to lose!! Hoping to get 15-20 down by summer!
  • AlisonC2017
    AlisonC2017 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a 4yr old still at home ~ but i'm just starting on the weightloss journey now....better late then never, plus its getting embarrassing watching my kids beat me at everything! Hahaha Feel free to add me for an accountability buddy or motivation!
  • claudiamg84
    Options
    bletvink wrote: »
    I was a sahm for about 5 years! I just started working part-time a few months ago!!! It's so hard to pay attention to yourself when you're always catering to kids and spouse!!! I've got 35 lbs to lose!! Hoping to get 15-20 down by summer!

Yes, it's definitely hard for me to make myself a priority; you're so right. Thanks for the add, and I look forward to encouraging one another! We've got this!
  • claudiamg84
    Options
    I have a 4yr old still at home ~ but i'm just starting on the weightloss journey now....better late then never, plus its getting embarrassing watching my kids beat me at everything! Hahaha Feel free to add me for an accountability buddy or motivation!

I hear you! Lol. Adding you now :)
  • brunette1130
    brunette1130 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a SAHM to a 3.5 year old little girl, and I need all the motivation I can get. Any fellow moms out there with little ones at home? Right now my short term goal is to lose 20 lbs by April. I'd like to be at a healthier weight before we TTC baby #2 (I had gestational diabetes and was very overweight with my first pregnancy). Looking forward to new gal pals!

You can do it! I have a 3 year old and 11 months old. I lost all my baby weight before getting pregnant with the second one. Its so important. You are on the right track!
  • claudiamg84
    Options

You can do it! I have a 3 year old and 11 months old. I lost all my baby weight before getting pregnant with the second one. Its so important. You are on the right track!

Thank you! I have probably closer to 50 lbs to lose, but 20 lbs will put me at a healthier weight to get pregnant. :)
  • chyeahdanielle
    chyeahdanielle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I just started this back up. I have a 6, 4, and 1 year old. The older two are boys and my youngest is my daughter. Feel free to add me :) you got this momma
  • claudiamg84
    Options
    Good luck, I just started this back up. I have a 6, 4, and 1 year old. The older two are boys and my youngest is my daughter. Feel free to add me :) you got this momma

Thank you, and I'm adding you now :)
  • KateRMcCarrell
    KateRMcCarrell Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of five boys. I have an 8 year old, triplet 5 year olds who are in elementary school & an 18 month old who I stay at home with. I lost over 100lbs last year, trying to get the last 45-50 off in 2016. Feel free to add me! Good luck with your journey!
  • claudiamg84
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of five boys. I have an 8 year old, triplet 5 year olds who are in elementary school & an 18 month old who I stay at home with. I lost over 100lbs last year, trying to get the last 45-50 off in 2016. Feel free to add me! Good luck with your journey!

Holy moly! Triplets and 2 more?? God bless you, girl. I'll def add you :)

• Shasha1x
    Shasha1x Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home momma of a 3 & 4 yr old, I've lost 59lbs from mostly at home workouts and watchin what I eat & now I'm trying to lose these last 16lbs! I know how hard it is to find motivation when already so tired from raising little ones all day. Feel free to add or message me :)
  • claudiamg84
    Options
    Shasha1x wrote: »
    I'm a stay at home momma of a 3 & 4 yr old, I've lost 59lbs from mostly at home workouts and watchin what I eat & now I'm trying to lose these last 16lbs! I know how hard it is to find motivation when already so tired from raising little ones all day. Feel free to add or message me :)

That's awesome, congrats on that fantastic loss, girl! I'll add you now :)

• abstew04
    abstew04 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 2 here. Looking for mommy friends also. Add me if you like :smiley:
  • stephmsj
    stephmsj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i have a 7 and 11 year old also looking for mummy friends anyone feel free to add me i have about 100lbs to lose to get to my goal weight x
  • AnnElizabethKate
    AnnElizabethKate Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    im also a SAHM of a 4, 3, and 9 month old :) lost 74lbs in 2 years and now looking to lose the last 20 lbs of baby weight :)
  • claudiamg84
    Options
    abstew04 wrote: »
    Mommy of 2 here. Looking for mommy friends also. Add me if you like :smiley:

Adding you now :)
  • claudiamg84
    Options
    stephmsj wrote: »
    i have a 7 and 11 year old also looking for mummy friends anyone feel free to add me i have about 100lbs to lose to get to my goal weight x

You can do it! Adding you :)

• claudiamg84
    Options
    im also a SAHM of a 4, 3, and 9 month old :) lost 74lbs in 2 years and now looking to lose the last 20 lbs of baby weight :)

That's awesome & so inspiring. Added you!