Battling the baby weight!

Options
So I had my baby nearly 8 months ago and but on 31lbs which wasn't to bad I lost a lot of it but due to lack of sleep etc I gained and by the end of 2015 I had gone from 13st6(end of pregnancy weight) to bang on 14 stone. I've lost weight in the past and kept it off when I was 16 I went from 14st to 11st. So 2016 came round and I decided I need to lose this weight! I'm 8lbs down my aim is to get to 11st7lbs and just to be more toned and feel confident again! Anyone is welcome to follow me but especially other mums trying to loose that baby weight xxxx

Replies

• jandw122912
    jandw122912 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My son is 10 months old. I gained 36 lbs during pregnancy. All but 11 lbs came off within the 1st month... Trying to lose that plus some from before I got pregnant.. Hoping to lose about 30 lbs total.
  • ifyouonlyknew1492
    ifyouonlyknew1492 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter almost 3 years ago and last year I decided to get serious. I didn’t like the way I looked and enough was enough. I took baby steps and 1 thing I changed immediately was the amount of sugar I put in my coffee each morning. I had to taste the sugar (not good). It took getting use to only 2 teaspoons, but I’ve stuck with it a year later. That was a big deal/hardest for me and so that was the first major thing I changed.

I don’t know how to add a new friend so if you do, feel free to add me. 