Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things people do in the gym that you LOVE!

Options

Replies

• Ilikechips2
    Ilikechips2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Female wardrobe malfunctions.

lol cute
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Female squats...in spandex....
  • nukephysicist
    nukephysicist Posts: 283 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I like to people watch through reflections in the mirror. I catch so many people admiring themselves obvious to anything around them. Also, watching the gawkers blatantly stare at the pretty females. C'mon man, be subtle. Lol
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    My gym owner is a classmate of mine. I love to see small gyms with larger membership than the globo down the road.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    I love seeing the excitement in someone's face when they achieve a goal they set for themselves.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I like it when an older person or over weight person gets into the gym...and keeps on going. Every time I see them in there, I think: Go them!!! Also, in my gym, there is a couple who bring their 7 and 5 year old boys. They set up an obstacle course and the boys workout right along with their parents and they have a blast doing it. Luckily, it's a small enough gym that they can get away with it. Gotta love locally owned gyms!
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Women maneuvering throughout the weights area WITH CONFIDENCE!
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Female wardrobe malfunctions.

I love your honesty
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I almost bit part of my lip off watching a ripped guy do pullups...soo very very awesome
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    1gvkwdeob7p6.jpeg

Who needs a gym membership when I can just watch @incogneato videos on IG <3B)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    hottie in a workout bikini doing bent over rows...
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    1gvkwdeob7p6.jpeg

haha right?!?
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    1gvkwdeob7p6.jpeg

haha right?!?

LOL Love it! :D
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I like when people help others put away their equipment. Or set up for the teacher.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    LOL!
    @tonileigh820 and @JessicaJS23 I'm glad to know y'all watch ;)
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    PLTNM_INC wrote: »
    I almost bit part of my lip off watching a ripped guy do pullups...soo very very awesome
    @PLTNM_INC

Why am I not suprised? :p

I like when people smile. I know we're all there to work on ourselves, we have our headphones on and are in our own little world, but a smile from a stranger just feels great.
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    PLTNM_INC wrote: »
    @PLTNM_INC

Why am I not suprised? :p

I like when people smile. I know we're all there to work on ourselves, we have our headphones on and are in our own little world, but a smile from a stranger just feels great.

Ya you'd get full frontal chompers style smile doing pullups at my gym, RAWR
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    - When you're doing decline bicep curls and admiring your immaculate form in the mirror, and some dude waits for you to finish your glorious set before walking in front of you to grab some dumbbells from the rack. Respect.

- Old couples walking on the treadmills together and staring blankly ahead. That's life, brah.

- When you're on the step mill with hot breath and the periodic table seeping out of your armpits, and a woman wearing (NOT PERFUME) but that spritzy fruity stuff gets on next to you and cancels out your funk with her delicious Bath & Body Works wares. What a lifesaver!

- People doing squats on Monday.

- People who eat food at the gym. Saw this bodybuilder type dude bring in a box of Krispy Kremes and scarf them down in the lobby. People were like huh? But I get you, brother.

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Walking in and seeing the squat rack open.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    AdaruB wrote: »
    Walking in and seeing the squat rack open.

This is definitely #2 on my list.

Of course #1 will always be Yoga Pants.