Bride to Be - Wedding Dress Motivation

Options
Hi All

Reading all of the success stories and seeing all of the before and after pics are so motivating. That alone gives me comfort that I can get through this and I'm more determined than ever to be healthy and drop this weight! I'm especially motivated by my upcoming wedding (8.13.16) and my purchase of the sample size wedding dress that I fell in love with in Black Friday. I've always believed there was a healthy girl inside of me just waiting to come out and now I get to find her in this journey. I'm excited to see the scale drop in this first week and can't wait to see numbers that I haven't seen in 20 years. I can't wait to post meaningful before and after pics and I wish the best to everyone that's trying to lose for whatever reasons. If you need motivation just take a look at the success stories. I would also encourage you to add some of those folks as friends for help. Let's Do This!!!

Replies

• stambau2
    stambau2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey lady... I know this is an old post, but how is it going??? My wedding is in October and my dress fits okay but really want to wow the Mr... and the alterations lady in August! Current dress size is 12 (ouch).