Just Need To Vent (Update)

Options
A week ago I ranted about not seeing the scale move after all my hard work and how really upset I was that I did not see any results. I went on and on about how I was feeling and the post was really long, But I needed to get it out and you allowed me to do that without criticism! I just wanted to check back in and thank everyone who took the time to read my frustration and respond with encouraging and motivating words. You see I took everyone suggestions in stride and continued on my journey to lose weight and change the way I eat so I can be a better me!!! You are a great bunch of people of whom I have never met, but willingly give your time and words to those in need.

I just wanted to say thanks and know that since I vented last Tuesday, I weighed again yesterday at boot camp and I had lost a whopping 6lbs!!!!!!:drinker: :happy: :love: (My original weight was entered wrong so my ticker on reads 5 but hey that great too) So I am hoping that others will read this and know that it can be done, you just have to stick with it and be patient. This is not easy at all, but doable!! Everyone have a FABULOUS DAY!!!!

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Nice update! Happy for your success! Keep it up.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Awesome....congrats.....keep going strong.....
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Sometimes a little support is what you need to get that boost!!!!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Good for you on sticking with it!! Keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Way-2-Go! Keep it going because you're doing great!:happy:
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    Wow... that is incredible!!! Great job!!!
  • JENROMERO
    JENROMERO Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Excellent news! So what you are saying is don't give up, right? I hear ya! Today is a new day! Thank you.
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Happy to hear! Congrats! Hope you have a wonderful day!
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the weight loss! I know you must be estatic!
  • AidensMom1125
    Options
    congratz on your weightloss!
  • amyday1
    amyday1 Posts: 35
    Options
    You go girlie. : )
  • cynditoney
    cynditoney Posts: 90
    Options
    Way to go! Way to stick with in even in the grips of frustration!! Congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Way to go...you should be proud! Isn't this website the best??
  • terib67
    terib67 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Don't you feel amazing? This weight loss journey is just that...a journey. You have your peaks and your valleys, and sometimes it feels like you're doing 80 and just realized you lost your brakes!! LOL Good for you, have a great day!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! Keep up the great work!!! It is an AMAZING feeling isn't it?!
  • skysilver
    skysilver Posts: 73
    Options
    I too weighed myself, I have lost 4lbs in one week it is so exciting hey. well done for you too. 6lbs yippee keep it up .:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Way to go...you should be proud! Isn't this website the best??

YES IT IS!!!!!!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :drinker: Great update!!! :D Congratulations!! :bigsmile: