I think I've just found my happy place...

Options

Replies

• ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    I don't have Oreos.

But I have stuff for root beer floats.
    Where's my invitation?

You are invited.
    I love root beer floats.

You're in, too! :wink:
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My boys (hubby being one of those boys) LOVE Oreos, but we haven't tried the "birthday cake" ones yet. I like Oreos, but I can resist them pretty easily too. I make a "Homemade Oreo" that we all love, I can't resist those though.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    that had to blow your calories off the charts huh?

You must be a blast at parties.
    You've got to blow something... off the charts, that is.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

I thought the same thing while she was trying to shame me out of eating my Oreos! :laugh:

It's kind of funny, as I actually ended up with a loss when I weighed in this morning, after a night of eating my weight in pizza and Oreos! Go figure... Don't fear the Oreos, peoples!!

My best weight loss was after a day that I ate nothing but pizza and ice cream. It was magical.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options

I thought the same thing while she was trying to shame me out of eating my Oreos! :laugh:

It's kind of funny, as I actually ended up with a loss when I weighed in this morning, after a night of eating my weight in pizza and Oreos! Go figure... Don't fear the Oreos, peoples!!

My best weight loss was after a day that I ate nothing but pizza and ice cream. It was magical.

Don't you love when that happens? It is magical!

And, I just realized that the person I was referring to is actually a man, so my apologies! Oops!
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options

Don't you love when that happens? It is magical!

And, I just realized that the person I was referring to is actually a man, so my apologies! Oops!

Should happen everyyydayyy
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Mine is in my jay-jay.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Candy corn oreos you say?

tumblr_mf4zkiAhR81riahx7o1_400_zps1334d625.gif
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Mine is in my jay-jay.

I LOL'd at this one!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Candy corn oreos you say?

tumblr_mf4zkiAhR81riahx7o1_400_zps1334d625.gif

I can only find them around Halloween, but they are amazing!!!
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I love Oreos! but I'm too scared to by them on account for my weakness for sugar...I'm scared I might go cookie monster on the whole pack without realizing it. But they look delicious!

Right there with ya. If I buy the 'king size" one-sleeve thing (8 cookies?) TRUST ME I WILL EAT THE ENTIRE SLEEVE. And probably put them in a glass of milk one at a time and eat with a spoon. :sad: I actually logged it too LOL

Edit: Hence, I do not buy them anymore obviously :laugh:
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Woops. Nothing like hitting "quote" instead of "edit". :blushing:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I love Oreos! but I'm too scared to by them on account for my weakness for sugar...I'm scared I might go cookie monster on the whole pack without realizing it. But they look delicious!

Right there with ya. If I buy the 'king size" one-sleeve thing (8 cookies?) TRUST ME I WILL EAT THE ENTIRE SLEEVE. And probably put them in a glass of milk one at a time and eat with a spoon. :sad: I actually logged it too LOL

I allow myself one time while my husband is deployed to buy one of those sleeves and eat the whole thing with milk for dinner. :laugh:
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

I allow myself one time while my husband is deployed to buy one of those sleeves and eat the whole thing with milk for dinner. :laugh:

I'm going to allow myself one day where I eat nothing but bacon and Nutella. You're invited to join me!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options

I'm going to allow myself one day where I eat nothing but bacon and Nutella. You're invited to join me!

Now, that's my idea of a party!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Pizza and Oreos? you made an Oreo pizza, ma'am?..

I ate them separately, but that does sound like one friggin' awesome pizza!

1480652715_aeb949fddf_z.jpg?zz=1
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

Pizza and Oreos? you made an Oreo pizza, ma'am?..

I ate them separately, but that does sound like one friggin' awesome pizza!

1480652715_aeb949fddf_z.jpg?zz=1
    Shut the front door! Must add that to my bucket list.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't care for Oreos. I have several happy places. None of them are within walking distance of where I currently am.
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    funny-picture-oreos-double-stuffed-food.gif

tumblr_m51ljyWwwn1rxxkvdo1_500.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    *peeking to see if the "happy place" was in the jacuzzi next to the jets*