Hello

Options
Good Day All,
I started on caloriecount.com for the new year but it was so slow and would not let me login today. So I decided to switch and try this site instead. I was only on caloriecoount for a week but I have lost two lbs already, so I hope I dont jinx myself. I really liked that site even though I was only on it for a short while, and I miss some of the UI. I thought leaving a public note at the end of the day was a nice thing and I liked reading about peoples day. Some times we have good days and some times we have bad days, but we don't have to beat ourselves up about it. We can just let it go and start a brand new day. Heck, we don't even have to give it a day! We can have a donut and cheetos for lunch, not give in to the guilt and have something sensible for dinner. ( yep I did that yesterday - lol!)
Anyway - its winesday! I am hoping to cut back on alcohol so I am limiting myself to two drinks per night, two nights per week. In the past drinking has been associated with eating for me. So I am going to try and have my wine without eating any extra calories. that is my very hard goal. yes, I realize my life is tough but I manage. ;)